- Céline, for her article “Catering service: how and why to convert to organic (local) ?”
- Maria Silvia, for her help to translate some articles
- Selma D’onofrio, for her precious help in translating
- Marión, who has co-interviewed Massimo from the agritourism La Rosa dei Venti and has helped us to identify new contacts.
- Frederick is French and living in Rome. He wrote the majority of the Agriculture pages of the blog:”My job experiences are related to agriculture and rural development, at a crossroad with food and other output production, environment and local singularities. The Expo 2015 is a chance to discuss these issues and I hope it will be an opportunity to transmit knowledge and pass down good practices rather than be a simple showcase”
Do you want to contribute?